The Fun Starts Here....
Why have clients chose the Carnival Guy over other companies in the area? It starts with the service we provide to our customers. People turn to the Carnival Guy for all of their entertainment needs - it is our duty to deliver safe, enjoyable and clean party rentals.
Important Questions to Ask Your Party Rental Company:
The Carnival Guy wants our customers and anyone who rents party equipment to ask these questions. Here are the most important questions you can ask a potential rental company and these are the Carnival Guy's answers:
1) Are you insured? "The Carnival Guy carries both general liability and accidental insurance coverage."
2) Will you sit down with me to discuss my needs? "Yes, we listen to our customers and will take the time to discuss their event even if that means meeting with them after hours. "
3) Do you use professional equipment? "Yes, we believe that our clients deserve the highest commercial grade equipment. You will see a difference in the services we provide."
4) Do you provide backup equipment? "Although equipment failure is rare, we do have access to more equipment/blowers if something would go wrong. "
5) Does the delivery team or attendant know proper etiquette for your type of event? " The Carnival Guy takes every event seriously. Our employees are professional on the road and at your event. "
6) How much time do you allow for setup? "The Carnival Guy will schedule a delivery time that works for both schedules. The delivery time is usually an hour or two before the actual event time."
7) Do you provide a written contract? " We will provide you a copy of mutually signed contract, as written confirmation of what we are providing."
10) What if the event get's cancelled? "The Carnival Guy has a cancellation policy in place and it's described in verbal communication and in our written contract."